These fact sheets offer a concise, comprehensive overview of SIL's various projects and research areas.
Each fact sheet summarizes the main rationale, background, developments, availability, and implications of each product. These documents are freely available to the public and easily translate the work SIL is doing into the specifics of each project, and includes information on the partners and collaborators that have contributed their time and resources.
New factsheets are always being developed, so make sure to check this page often!
• Customized Training for Smallholder Thresher Fabrication - Learn more about this here.
• Low-Cost, Locally-Produced, Small-Scale Mechanization - Learn more about this project here.
• SIL's Research for Development Strategy
• Soybean Management with Appropriate Research and Technology Farm - Learn more here.
• Village-Level Soy Processing and Utilization Training Courses - Learn more here.