• Village-Level Soy Processing and Utilization Training Course Fact Sheet - This fact sheet gives an overview of the training program, including the rationale, objectives, and feedback from earlier courses.
Extension & Education
• Soy Processing for Nutrition - An Extension Guide - This SIL-developed guide provides information on how to process soy for household consumption.
• How to make a wooden tofu press box - This presentation includes instructions (in images and in English) for how to make a wooden tofu press box.
• Soy Food Recipes - This links to SIL's first ever Soy Food Recipe Database.
• Feed the Future Buys into Soy in Malawi - This article was published in the July 2017 SIL Newsletter.
• For Mozambican Smallholders, Soybeans Hold the Key - This story was featured in the Feed the Future December 2016 Newsletter.
• Village Level Trainings Are Key to Improving Nutrition in Mozambique - This article was published in the October 2016 SIL Newsletter.
• Soy as a Nutritious Food for the Household: Training Is Key - This article was published in the March 2016 SIL Newsletter.
• Village-Level Nutrition Training at LUANAR - This video shows the "training of trainers" that took place in Lilongwe, Malawi, in July 2017.
• Home and Kebele Level Soybean Processing and Utilization - This video shows the collaborative relationship between the Soybean Innovation Lab, the Cascape Project, and the Jimma Agricultural Research Center.
• Smallholder Farmers Educated on the Nutritional Values of Soybean - Flora Amagloh travels to surrounding communities near Tamale, Ghana providing soy milk tastings, basic nutrition education and demonstrations on preparing soy-enhanced dishes.